BIKE PEDAL EXTENDER. CANNONDALE BICYCLE SHOES. BEST WOMEN BIKE
Bike Pedal Extender
- A bicycle pedal is the part of a bicycle that the rider pushes with his or her foot to propel the bicycle. It provides the connection between the cyclist’s foot or shoe and the crank allowing the leg to turn the bottom bracket axle.
- In set theory, an extender is a set which represents an elementary embedding having large cardinal properties. A nonprincipal ultrafilter is the most basic case of an extender.
- Any of various substances designed to extend any of several properties of a material; Any of various components designed to extend the length of a device; Another term for runner or quick-draw. (from sense #2)
- (Extenders) Low cost materials used to dilute or extend high cost resins without much lessening of properties.
- A person or thing that extends something
- A substance added to a product such as paint, ink, or glue, to dilute its color or increase its bulk
Customized 2008 Dahon Speed P8 (451)
Took this picture on October 23, 2010 of my current "road bike." It’s a 2008 Dahon Speed P8 with upgraded wheels, pedals, and I have changed the stem and added bar extenders. The rear wheel is 36h (cross 3) and the front is 28h (cross 2). The rims are Velocity Fusion 451’s and the tires are Schwalbe Durano wire. The brakes had to be customized to fit the wheels.
white 49cm. Comes with headset, fork, stem, bottom bracket, seatpost collar, and the old black seatpost, white fork, and headset with headtube extender. NO crank, wheels, pedals, bars, or saddle!